The intermediary model between the 40 and 50 foot versions of this sleek and sporty design has opportunities galore for personalization. Like the 40, she’s easy to handle but also includes clever features and nice touches from the older sibling in the luxurious 50ft model. Air Step technology* is included in this bold design which gives the ultimate feeling of comfort when underway.
- Completely open hard top
- Electrically operated side glazing
- Wide glass door to protect the cockpit
- Two possible deckplans with differing galley placement
- Latest generation of planning hull offering a choice between a Volvo IPS 600 of a Z drive engine, allowing up to 2x400HP.
- Matt walnut woodwork
- Options of a two or three cabin version
- Choice of a convertible bench or modular sun-bed in the cockpit
- *Air Step technology which increases the volume of air in flow under the hull, with the ‘air cushion’ effect aft of the hull creating the ultimate comfort while underway.
The Gran Turismo 46 has lots of spaces to curl up and read a book in the sun, or gather your friends around for a party on the sea. Convenience is key for life aboard, with a submergible swim platform which then gives you access to launch a tender. An extra grill and sink are also located out the back which keeps the smoke outside and makes clean-up quick and easy. The open layout design gives you freedom to move and space to breathe and this is made even better by an electric sunroof which pumps the air through the cockpit keeping everyone cool and happy. Swivelling seats, convertible spaces, and sliding doors all add up to make one big practical space which is sure to impress.
Entertain away! Whether you’re a couple taking away a few friends, or a family heading away for the weekend, the 46 can cater for your needs. Nice touches include a table which can be lowered to function as a coffee table, then lowered again to become the base for another berth – maximizing space on board while keeping everything clean and neat. Sliding glass doors can be opened to let the entire space breathe, or shut off to handle any weather. The galley has everything you need, and the cabins are finished with a lovely matt Walnut colour.