You’ll be the beauty in the bay on this plush piece of on-water paradise. The Monte Carlo 5S stands out with sleek lines and plumb bows to look like your own mini-superyacht. It’s Another example of Beneteau’s practicality combined with Italian styling expertise and French naval architecture. The three-cabin, two-head motor cruiser stands out with her sporty profile and hardtop featuring an outdoor lounge.
- Top of the market materials
- Galley unit on transom
- Large sunroof with integrated blind
- Hydraulic swim platform with integrated tender brackets and built in ladder with high hand rails
- SIMRAD electronics pack
- Large forward sun-lounger and remote controlled speakers
- Spacious saloon seating 6 people with retractable lifting 32” TV from sofa
- 2-person steering station, SIMRAD monitors and single-piece windshield
- Air conditioning or water operated central heating on option
- Third engine control in cockpit
- Teak slatted cockpit
- Leather upholstery
- Innovative hull design
- IPS 500 or 600 Pod drives
- Three cabins including spacious master with panoramic windows, VIP and guest cabins – each with ample storage and hanging lockers.
Trendy and stylish, the interior of the MC5S is modern yet practical. Enjoy the effortless flow between indoor and outdoor spaces with three luxurious cabins and two shower rooms to host friends and family. Top of the market materials are used throughout the yacht and a spacious saloon featuring a retractable 32” TV is just one of the clever features to enjoy with the click of a button. As with any new build from Beneteau, the features and finishings can be easily customised to suit owner’s tastes. A fantastic on-water holiday home for six guests, the 5S is kitted out with galley essentials, ample storage, and multiple relaxing areas both inside and out.
The M5S sports a hardtop for extra protection in all seas and is what sets this version apart from her sister in the sport fly model. Barbeque your freshly caught fish on the aft galley unit and enjoy plenty of space to mill about and relax with friends. The elegant hull design is complemented by the Volvo IPS 600 engine which makes for consistently smooth cruising. The MC5S has a genuine lounge in the hardtop area – which is one of the key areas setting her apart from the MC5. Easily converting into a huge sunbathing area for four, this space is unique in it’s kind and can be equipped with audio system, refrigerator and a canvas awning.