The Swift Trawler 35 is easy on gas, safe to move around on, simple to operate and classy to look at. It’s a perfect transition for yachties wanting to move into the power realm or cruisers looking for an economical, comfortable ride. The clever people at Beneteau have thought through every design element possible onboard, which makes living and holidaying at sea a dream.
- Brand new hull design proposed by Benteau Power for seaworthiness
- Enlarged chines for more buoyancy
- Semi-displacement hull for comfort when cruising
- 6.7L Cummings straight shaft – meaning the 35 is the best in class for fuel efficiency.
- Wide fly bridge, overlooked by stainless steel radar arch.
- Open aft transom
- Assymetric deck
- New teak on wheelhouse – straying from traditional mahogany for a modern yet classic look.
- Wheelhouse entirely glazed offering 360° views
Even the most un-sturdy folk should feel confident on their feet aboard the Swift Trawler 35. There’s space to move around on deck, with a 37cm catwalk made possible by the assymetric deck design. And above all, the large chines and semi-displacement hull means a smooth ride is had even through the choppiest of seas. Opening out the aft deck is an added bonus for a swimming platform, general lazing about area, or extra party space.
There’s plenty of storage onboard and the sensible layout comes in several ways. You can either hide away the kids with a cozy bunk cabin or add in an extra double berth to cruise with friends, and the owners cabin is simply lush. Pierangelo Andreani has done a stellar job to offer a wide island bed at the bow, and the air inside is kept fresh and circulating through the butterfly door and louvered closet doors. As always, a well equipped galley means everyone is fed and entertained during their time on board. A trendy touch comes with the wood trimmings too which stray from the traditional mahogany and match the look of the wheelhouse.