SAIL AWAY 2018 SUMMER SPECIAL
There are 50,000 reasons to sail away with a Beneteau Oceanis 45 this summer.
Contact the 36 Degrees Brokers team today to find out more about the new Sail Away inclusions available to customers who book their boat before the 31st August, 2017.
Some of the key features included in the $50,000 free Sail Away Pack:
- B& G electronic pack on helm consoles – wind, speedometer, plus 7” Multifunction screen for GPS, chart plotter, chart reader
- B&G electronic pack on helm consoles – wind, speeed
- Upgrade to Performance Elvstrom Windward 300+ Sails
- German mainsheet system – two-way mainsheet at the helm
- Self-tacking headsail and hardware
- Electric pit (coach roof) winch
- Anchor & mooring kit
- Fusion stereo system interior and exterior speakers
- Mood LED interior lighting
- Navigation LED lights
- Cockpit Shower – hot & cold water
- Underfloor storage
- Additional service batteries & 60 Amp battery charger
- Leather covering interior stainless steel guardrails
Get in quick as slots are limited for this deal.
More about the Oceanis 45:
The well performing Oceanis 45 is a versatile boat perfect for day sailing, weekending and long-term cruising with family and friends.
The cockpit and rigging on deck are well designed and easy to access from the helm if sailing shorthanded, and the mainsheet on the arch keeps movement in the cockpit unhindered and safe. The spacious feel comes from the hard chine hull design that results in greater beam with increased space both on deck and below.
Key features include:
- Wide electrically opened aft platform
- Very large retractable bathing ladder
- Biggest cockpit in its class (best access between the wheels)
- Easy access from helm to sail trim
- Large foredeck and wide side decks
- Safest access from cockpit to saloon
- Bright living spaces with large hull windows in saloon and cabins
- Sliding chart table, convertible with seats
- Saloon uses full width of hull providing a large living space
- Multiple layouts to suit all
- Choice of keel depth
With over 130 years of experience and the best development teams in the world using naval architects Berret Racoupeau, Finot Conq and Associates, with a renowned Italian design studio Nauta Design. Beneteau pride themselves on being the leading innovator in design, performance and ease of use from beginners to the experts.
Oceanis yacht hulls are designed for performance and balance plus safety and ease of use. The optimisation of living areas inside and out aim for maximum shared enjoyment. Private spaces are designed to integrate storage, ergonomics and functionality. Bright interior spaces with natural light from large porthole windows in the day, plus energy savings with the mood LED lighting at night.