36 Degrees Brokers are proud to present this popular design Oceanis 423 cruising yacht.
Known for safe, comfortable and quick sailing the Oceanis 423 is a perfect blue water or coastal cruising vessel.
S/V Carthago has many blue water miles under her belt, has had one Atlantic crossing and 3 Pacific crossings with the most recent one bringing her to New Zealand.
Features of this special vessel include:
- Mexico to the Marquesas 3000 nautical miles in 20 days.
- Deep keel for blue water cruising.
- L-shaped galley. Feed hungry sailors without getting tossed around with every wave!
- Oceanis is Beneteaus blue water cruising design.
- Swim platform. Youre out cruising. Getting in and out of the crystal clear blue water should be as easy as possible!
- 2 cabin layout. Two large cabins with queen beds, excellent storage and private heads. A drop down table and settee make extra sleeping space for a total of 7 people.
- Forward facing nav desk. Essential for a blue water cruising boat. Plan your passages in safety and comfort.
- Air Conditioning throughout the boat. Especially useful in the tropics to get rid of the humidity inside the boat.
This vessel is currently available to be viewed in Whangarei.
Please get in touch with the 36 Degrees Brokers team for more information about this vessel and to arrange a viewing.